- 2 Chicken thighs, back attached
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic power
- 1 Tsp Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 1/2 Large package frozen California mix vegetables (or what have you)
- 1 Small onion
- Chicken stock base ( 2 cubes or 2 Tablespoons powder)
- 2 Chorizo sausage
- Handful of Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce (or more to taste)
In large sauce pan filled to within 2 inches of top with water, dissolve chicken stock base. Toss in finely cubed onion. Add garlic and Greek seasoning. Add chicken and slow boil until done (approximately 45 minutes). Remove chicken from liquid and set aside to cool.
Add oyster sauce and additional Greek seasoning as needed. Slice Chorizo sausage in 1/4 inch pieces and add to liquid. Add frozen vegetables and pasta. (Brian usually uses spaghetti, broken into 2 inch lengths.) Slow boil until pasta is cooked.
Meanwhile, remove chicken from bones and tear into bite size pieces. Add to soup before serving.
Brian says that there is enormous room for your own variations on this. He doesn't make it quite the same way twice.
Keep colds away all winter.