1/4+ cup pesto
2+ tablespoons of tomato jam*
1 ear corn, kernels removed
from the cob
freshly ground black pepper
1/3+ cup crumbled or shredded
cheese (mozzarella and/or
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the naan/flatbread on the baking sheet.
- Spread the pesto over the naan/flatbread, and top with a tablespoon of tomato jam*, corn kernels, and cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the naan pizzas into the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the corn is cooked, the cheese is oozy, and the naan is toasted.
- Remove from oven, and immediately cut into appetizer sized pieces.
Can be made ahead of time, kept in the fridge & microwaved for just a minute when time to eat.
* See here for tomato jam recipe.