basil, Italian seasoning, oregano, garlic powder, salt to taste
1 small bag of chopped spinach
1 small ricotta cheese
entire package manicotti (or similar) noodles
1 large, 1 small can of spaghetti sauce (we use Hunt's Original)
1 package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fry hamburger with spices. When done, turn out into large bowl.
- Cook noodles as per package instructions. Fork out on counter and let cool.
- Cook chopped spinach in same water until soft. Drain spinach and turn out into same large bowl. Let cool.
- Put 1/4 of mozzarella cheese in bowl.
- When cool place ricotta cheese in bowl and mix spinach, hamburger and 2 cheeses together.
- Cover bottom of 11 x 7 pan with sauce.
- Stuff noodles and place in pan.
- Cover noodles with remainder of sauce and remainder of mozzarella cheese.
- Place unused mixture or leaves around pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly at 350 F oven.