1 cup tomato sauce
12 small tortillas or 4 large
(optional: chopped bell
peppers and sliced avocado
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Take a tortilla and use a drinking glass to cut out rounds.
- Push the rounds into the mini-muffin pan in order to form tortilla cups.
- Mix together 1½ cups ricotta cheese with 1 cup of tomato sauce; then stir in one egg.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into the tortilla cups until about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- If desired, garnish with chopped bell pepper and sliced avocado.
This is wonderful (!) for either a meal, with a salad side -- or as an appetizer.