1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter or margarine (softened)
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
1 cup ready-to-eat crisp rice cereal
1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In mixing bowl combine butter & sugar(s). Beat until fluffy and well blended.
- Beat in egg. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Gradually add flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt and stir just until mixed.
- Stir in rolled oats, rice cereal & coconut
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet
- Bake until cookies are golden brown; about 10 minutes.