1½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1½ cups plus 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
1 large egg
1 cup (packed) light brown sugar
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
½ cup whole milk
1 teaspoon finely grated peeled ginger
1½ cups fresh (or frozen, thawed) raspberries
- Coat 2 standard 6-cup muffin pans with nonstick spray.
- Whisk baking powder, salt, and 1½ cups flour in a medium bowl.
- Whisk egg, brown sugar, butter, milk, and ginger in a large bowl; mix in dry ingredients.
- Toss raspberries with remaining 1 Tbsp. flour in a small bowl; gently fold into batter.
- Divide batter among muffin cups and bake until a tester inserted into centre comes out clean, 25–30 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes in pan before serving.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.