1 cup sliced Mushrooms
Green onions or chives to taste
1 stalk Celery
1 cup Bean Sprouts
drizzle of Sesame Oil
6 - 8 large Shrimp chopped up
3/4 cup Gravy
- Start by putting rice and 2 cups of water into a large pan and microwave for 4 minutes.
- OR we use our rice cooker.
- Meanwhile, beat some eggs, along with a 1/2 cup of water and salt in a bowl and whisk; then set aside.
- Slice mushrooms and green onions.
- Coarsely chop celery.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms, green onions, celery and bean sprouts.
- Drizzle with sesame oil.
- Cook vegetables for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Add shrimp; continue cooking for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour egg mixture over vegetables and let it cook until your eggs are set enough to fold into an omelet. Put a lid on your frying pan to speed this up a tad.
- Fold your omelet and continue cooking until eggs are no longer runny and turned brownish (well done).
- Then place on top of your rice and hit it with some gravy.