1 c soy sauce
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 c white sugar
1/2 c sweet type french dressing
5 clove of peeled garlic
1/2 tsp ground ginger
Add 1/4 tsp (or more if preferred) of dried
pepper flakes or chipotle pepper or hot
- Place chicken wings/drummettes into a large baking pan lined with baking paper or tin foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about an hour turning once. This is just to render out the fat.
- Remove wings from oven, place in temporary container, remove lining from pan and rinse pan. Place wings back into cleaned pan.
- Blend all sauce ingredients together in a blender and pour over wings in the final pan.
- Bake slowly at 250 degrees for about another 1-1/2 hours basting every 30 minutes or so.
- Eat right away, or cool and warm up later, or eat cold.