1 large carrot
1 or 2 tomatoes
dill + what-have-you around
50 g cheese, grated
2 - 3 eggs
100 ml milk
- Peel zucchini and brush to remove seeds, cut in half lengthwise.
- As well, cut the peeled carrot, onion & tomato in half.
- Run all the vegetables through the slicer setting of your food processor or mandoline or (what-have-you?).
- Mix up the veggies.
- Grease a baking tin and put the mixed veggies, with a little salt and pepper, in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 C
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together, and pour over the vegetables, topping with your herbs and grated cheese.
- Return to oven until cheese is melted and vegetables are soft - 5 - 20 minutes.