1 medium onion
1 teaspoon Worcestershire
Pepper (to taste)
Parsley (to taste)
3 cloves of garlic
1 small onion to cook the
1 drizzle of olive oil
Salt (to taste)
Vegetable oil for frying
- Place the chicken breasts in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt, a little olive oil and a small peeled onion. Bring to a boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to medium heat and cook about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat, drain the chicken breasts with a skimmer and let cool slightly.
- Cut the chicken breasts into pieces. Place the chicken pieces together with parsley, the onion cut into pieces, peeled garlics, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and some salt in a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- Mold this mixture with your hands in the shape of croquettes.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with a fork. Coat the croquettes in breadcrumbs, then dip in the eggs mixture and finally, coat once more in breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. When the oil is hot, add the croquettes and fry them until golden. When the croquettes are fried, place them on a plate with absorbent paper.
- Serve the croquettes with a lettuce salad or as an appetizer.