2 cups bite-sized cauliflower florets
1 cup of carrots sliced into bit-sized pieces
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup grated Parmesan
1/2 to 1 cup olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups lightly packed fresh baby spinach
1/2 lemon, zested
1 lemon, juiced
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place the broccoli, cauliflower, & carrots in a large bowl.
- Add Eggs & Parmesan and toss to coat evenly.
- Pour olive oil in a large heavy skillet until the olive oil is 1/4-inch deep, about 1/2 cup depending on the size of your skillet. Warm the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- When the oil is hot, carefully add the Parmesan-coated vegetables.
- Do not overcrowd the pan.
- Cook in batches, if necessary.
- Let the vegetables cook until a crust forms, about 3 minutes per side. Turn the vegetables only when they easily release from the bottom of the pan.
- Drain on paper towels and season with salt.
- Place the spinach in a large bowl. I
- n a small bowl, whisk together the lemon zest, lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle the spinach with the vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Add the Parmesan coated vegetables.
- Toss and serve.