1 (18.25 oz) box yellow cake mix
1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
1 large egg
zest of 1 lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
6 oz raspberries
8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 large eggs
2 cups powdered sugar (plus extra for
juice of 1 lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Beat cake mix, melted butter, 1 egg, and lemon zest to a soft dough. Press into the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Add raspberries to a blender and puree until liquified.
- Beat cream cheese, 2 eggs, and powdered sugar until smooth, about 1-2 mins. And 3/4 cup raspberry puree and lemon juice, and beat until well combined. Pour on top of crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 40-45 minutes until edges are set and start to crack. Middle will still be slightly gooey.
- Let cool and set completely before cutting into squares. You can put the pan in the refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
- Just before serving, top with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.