3 tablespoons taco seasoning
1 (10-oz) can Diced Tomatoes
Diced chili peppers (jarred or
fresh) to taste
1½ cups sharp cheddar cheese,
12 large wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Generously coat a 6 large size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cooked beef, taco seasoning, tomatoes, and diced chili peppers in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Line each cup of prepared muffin tin with a wonton wrapper.
- Add 1.5 tablespoons taco mixture.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Press down and add another layer of wonton wrapper, taco mixture, and a final layer of cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes until cups are heated through and edges are golden.