about 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
(or what have you cheese wise?)
about 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 pound bacon (not thick sliced)
Fruityish Hot Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and brown sugar on each cracker
- Slice the bacon in half. Wrap each cracker with a half piece of bacon, tucking the end of the piece underneath the cracker.
- Experiment by adding shakes of Hot Sauces, cinnamon, pepper or other cheeses.
- Lay the crackers on a rack set on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake them for about 2 hours. The bacon will cook slowly and start to wrap around the crackers. The bacon grease will drip off.
Honest! ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ Surprisingly tasty!