1/4 or more cup chopped spinach
2 cups chopped carrots
1 cup onions, chopped
3 - 4 Cloves Garlic
1 tsp Curry Powder
1/4 tsp Onion Powder
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1/8 tsp Oregano
Big splurch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Tomato
salt to taste
- Heat the butter and sauté the spinach for a while.
- Put it in a blender and make a paste.
- Combine Carrots, Onions and Garlic in a pot and add 5 cups of water.
- Cook until vegetables are soft.
- Allow to cool somewhat and add to blender mixture.
- Liquify at high speed.
- Put mixture back into pot.
- Add Curry Powder, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Salt and Ketchup.
- Cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.