1 cup sour cream
100 ml. olive oil
2 cups of flour
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of rosemary
pepper to taste
100 g chopped ham
100 g of cheese
20 pitted olives
- Beat eggs and mix with sour cream & olive oil.
- Add flour and 1 tsp soda.
- Add rosemary & pepper for flavour
- Stir until just mixed
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes. Chop the ham, cheese and olives.
- Add all the above to dough and stir just until mixed
- Pour the mixture into a parchment covered pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180 C/350 F degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Check the cake with a toothpick.