1 small onion
300+g canned tuna
1/4 cup of milk
Nutmeg (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
Salt (to taste)
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
For the dough:
350g of puff pastry (I buy mine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
An egg yolk
- In a bowl dissolve the flour in 1/8 cup of milk.
- In a pan pour the remaining milk, the nutmeg, the dissolved flour, chopped onion, pepper, salt and the butter.
- Place the pan over low heat and stir with a wooden spoon until obtain a very creamy texture.
- Turn off the heat, add the shredded tuna and stir well.
- Extend the puff pastry over a table.
- With the help of a knife cut squares with 10 to 12 centimetres or smaller if you want to use as appetizers.
- Place portions of the filling on top of each piece of cut puffed pasty.
- Brush the edges with beaten egg yolk, close them over the filling and brush the top with egg yolk.
- Repeat this process until finish the dough.
- Cook in over at 180°C about 20 minutes or until golden.