4 ounces chopped salami
4 ounces provolone cheese, cut into 2 x 1/4" strips
11 oz. can corn drained
9 oz. package frozen spinach, thawed squeezed to drain (Can used fresh cooked as well)
6 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts drained/chopped
6 ounce can pitted ripe olives drained/sliced
1 1/2 cups prepared creamy Italian salad dressing
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 ounce jar diced pimiento, drained if desired.
- Cook tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package; drain, rinse with cold water.
- In very large bowl, combine tortellini, salami, provolone cheese, corn, spinach, artichoke hearts and 1 cup of the olives.
- In small bowl, combine salad dressing, mustard and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese; blend well.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss gently.
- Top with remaining olives and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 - 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Just before serving, garnish with pimiento.