3 tablespoons taco seasoning
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 diced onion
1 small red bell pepper, diced
1 cup corn (fresh or frozen)
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1 pizza dough recipe (see below)
½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
1 (10 ounce) cans Diced Tomatoes, drained
2 - 4 hot chiles, diced
½ - 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat to 425 degrees F.
- Generously coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season chicken with 1.5 tablespoons taco seasoning.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over high heat.
- When the oil is very hot, add the onion, bell pepper, corn, and remaining taco seasoning.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies are slightly charred.
- Turn heat to low, add garlic and stir to combine until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
1 teaspoon white sugar
1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
2 1/2 cups bread flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour, salt and oil. Beat until smooth. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll out pizza dough to approximately a 12x15-inch rectangle.
- Top with chicken, veggies, beans, diced tomatoes, and cheese.
- Press down to flatten.
- Roll the dough up very tightly, pulling the dough towards you as you roll.
- Cut into twelve 1-inch rolls and place into prepared pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15-20 minutes until dough is golden around the edges.