1/2 cup flour
1 cup milk
bunch of dill
1 tsp sugar
butter or oil
3 hard boiled eggs
6 oz of ham
4 oz of cheese
For the Coating
- For the dough: Mix flour with eggs, milk, salt.
- Add chopped dill. Carefully stir.
- Pan fry crepe like thin pancakes in butter or oil.
- For the filling: Cut hard boiled eggs cut into circles and ham into thin slices. Grate the cheese.
- Put ham on top of two circles eggs, sprinkle with cheese. Fold crepes letter envelopes style.
- For the Coating: Beat eggs with salt. Take rolled up crepes and moisten in egg, then in bread crumbs.
- Fry the stuffed envelopes until golden brown