1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup cheddar cheese (strong cheddar cheese grated)
3 - 6 zucchini depending on size (3 large, 6 small)
1 or 2 carrots
1 large red pepper
1 small red onion
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsps fresh parsley
4 eggs (slightly beaten)
2 quick shots of hot pepper sauce
1 cup flour
1-1/2 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsp seasoning salt
1 tsp dried oregano (leaves)
1/4 cup butter (melted)
1. Heat oven to 350ºF.
2. If necessary, run cheeses through food processor to grate. Set aside.
3. Run zucchini, carrots, red pepper, garlic cloves, parsley and onion through
food processor to grate.
3. Wrap mixture in paper towels.
4. Grease bottom and sides of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
5. In a medium bowl, mix eggs, cheeses, pepper sauce, parsley and vegetables*.
*NOTE: By hand squeeze as much of the moisture out of the vegetable mixture
as you can before using.
6. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
7. Stir in melted butter.
8. Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking dish.
9. Bake about 30 - 35 minutes or until golden brown.
10 Cool slightly, cut into tiny 1" squares (if using as appetizers or larger if using
as a side dish), serve warm or cold or room temperature.