1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
10 medium size carrots, rinsed and sliced
5 chopped fresh tomatoes
water, enough to cover
sea salt & black pepper
1 can creamed corn
1 can coconut milk
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Add onions and garlic sauté until soft and fragrant.
- Add carrots and tomatoes and cook for a minute or so, while stirring.
- Now add water, sea salt and pepper, cover and let simmer until the carrots are tender.
- When the soup is ready, use an immersion (hand) blender to puree until smooth or use a regular blender, mixing the soup in batches.
- When all is blended, stir in the coconut milk and creamed corn.