2 eggs - beaten
1 cup potato chips crushed - I try &
pick "fancy" ones
1/2 cup coconut flakes
8 ounces diced pineapple - drained
1 jalapeno - seeded and minced
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon parsley roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season chicken fingers with salt/pepper.
- Place eggs in a shallow bowl and crisps with coconut into a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken fingers into egg. Coat both sides. Shake off excess.
- Dip into crushed chip mixture making sure it's coated on both sides. Pressing if necessary. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, into a medium bowl add: pineapple, jalapeno, lime juice, pinch salt, parsley. Mix to combine. Set aside.
- Serve finished chicken with salsa.