1/4 cup melted butter
3/4 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup grated chocolate
1/2 cup candied cherries
1/2 cup dried coconut
397 g condensed sweetened
1/2 cup chocolate & dash of
cream melted for topping
- Preheat oven to 160 C
- Line a 9x9 cake pan with tin foil, and then spray with Pam
- Mix the crushed butter cookies with the melted butter and pressed to the bottom of the pan.
- Spring with the nuts, grated chocolate, cherry and coconut
- Pour the condensed milk over the top and smooth
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes until golden brown.
- As soon as it's out of the oven, cover with the microwave melted chocolate and cream
- Allow to cool in the pan and then put the pan in the fridge for several hours or overnight.
- With a sharp knife, cut into squares.