2 c shredded mozzarella
1 can(s) (15 oz.) sliced olives,
1/2 lb sliced salami
1 c bottled, roasted red
6 oz flavored cream cheese
spread (tomato or garden)
1/2 lb deli-sliced turkey
2 c spinach leaves
1 c pesto sauce
2 c parmesan cheese
1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray or grease bottom and sides of an 8- or 9-inch springform pan.
- Roll 2/3 of dough into a circle and press onto bottom and up sides of pan.
- Fill crust with remaining ingredients, except egg, layering them in order.
- Roll out final 1/3 of dough into a circle, and place atop fillings, pinching seams with bottom crust to seal. Make vent holes with a fork, then brush with beaten egg.
- Bake 50 minutes.
- Let rest 15 minutes, then remove from pan. Slice into wedges.
- This is also great at room temperature or cold.