3 whole eggs
100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive
oil or cold pressed coconut oil
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Parsley (to taste)
Pepper or Lemon Pepper (to taste)
- Drain the tuna and shred it with the help of a fork. Set aside.
- In a glass bowl mix well the whole eggs along with the flour.
- Then, add the chopped parsley and the pepper.
- Finally, add the shredded tuna and stir well.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. When hot, remove small portions of the tuna mixture with the help of a teaspoon and fry them on both sides in the oil until they turn golden (while frying, flatten the bites slightly with the help of a fork to remove the liquid that remains inside).
- When they are fried, place them on absorbent paper.
- Serve the tuna bites with a lettuce salad.