1 lb ground beef
16 small cubes or cheese
1 1/2 c Parmesan
2 tsp BBQ seasoning
1 c BBQ sauce
16 slices bacon
- In one bowl mix together Italian sausage, 2 eggs and 1 c Parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl mix together ground beef, seasoning, 1 egg and 1/2 c Parmesan cheese.
- Cut cheese into about 1" cubes.
- Make 16 ground beef balls.
- Press center down and out, place cheese inside and gently work the meat up and over the cheese. Then roll in hands for a few seconds to tighten it up.
- Make 16 scoops of Italian sausage portions.
- Roll into a ball, then press down and out from center to make a well.
- Place smaller meatball stuffed with cheese inside.
- Gently push sausage up and over top of smaller meatball. Roll in your hands for a few seconds to tighten meat up.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take each ball and wrap with piece of bacon.
- Place on parchment paper and brush with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Bake on center rack 325° for 40 min.