depending on how much salad you want
to make), washed and well-dried
1 or 2 big handfuls of baby salad greens
1/4 - 1/2 cup green peas, fresh or frozen
1/4+ cup nuts (what-have-you (?) pecans,
pine nuts, pistachios, peanuts...)
2 small grated carrots
2+ ounces feta, crumbled
Juice from 1 lime
Handful of grated parmesan cheese
- Break off hard ends from the asparagus and discard or freeze & save for soup another day. Then shave the top part into ribbons (you can use a cheese plane or a potato peeler).
- Toss asparagus ribbons with salad greens, peas, nuts, carrots, and feta.
- Squeeze juice from 1 lime onto salad & toss again.
- Cover salad with parmesan cheese.
- Serve with salad dressing of your choice.