1/2 c fine bread crumbs
2 Tbsp butter, melted
2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
2 tsp spicy mustard
2 tsp minced green onions
6 oz cheese, grated
1 1/2 c heavy whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a casserole dish and set aside.
- Sprinkle fish with season salt.
- Combine bread crumbs, butter, mustard, onions and parsley in a bowl. Add cheese and mix well.
- Pat mixture on top of filets to form crust.
- Gently pour cream over and around the fish.
- Bake until fish is cooked through and crust is golden brown, approx. 20 minutes.