3+ Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
+ additional for drizzling
2+ tsp Honey
3/4 tsp Chia Seeds
1 tsp Olive Oil + additional
1 tsp Garlic, minced
1 lb Chicken breasts cut into
bite size chunks
2 large Zucchinis
1/2 cup roughly grated Feta
Minced Parsley, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, 3 Tbsp of lemon juice, honey, Chia seeds, 1 tsp Olive Oil, garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken into the bowl and spoon the mixture over-top so it is well covered. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Once the chicken has marinated, heat your oven to 350 degree and pour the chicken, along with the yogurt mixture into a small baking dish.
- Bake until the chicken is no longer pink throughout, about 25-30 minutes. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes to let the meat rest.
- While the chicken cooks (or long is OK), spiralize the zucchini noodles using the 3mm blade of your spiralizer (you can also use a mandolin if you don’t have a spiralizer.)
- Place the noodles into a strainer and set over top of a medium bowl.
- Lightly sprinkle the zucchini noodles with salt and let strain for 30+ minutes to release the water, stirring around every so often.
- Squeeze out as much remaining liquid from the zucchini noodles as you can and place into a bowl. Drizzle with a little bit of olive oil and squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Toss to evenly coat and divide between two plates.
- Place the chicken on top of the zucchini noodles and whisk the sauce until it begins to come together (it will be a little lumpy) divide the sauce over top of each plate.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and parsley.