1 vegetable bouillon
1 tablespoon butter
1 small onion, diced
1/2 cup white wine
1/2 - 3/4 bag frozen corn
1 pound shrimp
1 giant potato, peeled cut into ½ inch pieces
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 sprig thyme (optional)
One 15-ounce can coconut milk
1 teaspoon sriracha
- Places clams in 2 quarts water and bring to a boil. Add vegetable bullion. Remove clams when cooked and then briskly simmer stock over medium heat until reduced by half, about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan, heat the butter. Saute the onion over medium-high heat until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the wine and cook until reduced by half, 2 minutes.
- Add the clam water, potato, salt, and thyme. Bring to a boil then simmer, covered, until the potatoes are al dente, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk in the coconut milk and sriracha.
- Fold in the corn kernels, clams & shrimp.
- Return to a simmer and cook until shrimp are done then immediately remove from the heat.
- Taste for seasoning and add chopped green onion.