3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 3/4 cup berries
5 oz butter
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Make in large tart pan or cheese cake pan sprayed with Pam.
- Mix cottage cheese, eggs, sugar and 1 teaspoon of baking powder together until smooth.
- In a separate small small bowl, mix flour, butter and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder. Chop with a knife into a fine crumb.
- Sprinkle half of the above crumb evenly over pan.
- Spread an even layer of half the berries over the sprinkled crumb. If you are using sour berries, you can sprinkle them with sugar.
- Next, pour in the cottage cheese mixture and spread evenly.
- Dot remaining berries (and a little sugar?) over the cottage cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining crumbs and place in oven, preheated to 140 degrees, for about an hour -- until you get a golden crust.