2 tablespoons orange juice
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
scissored chives to taste
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 (5-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken
1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
1/2 cup dried sweet cherries
10-ounces fresh baby spinach
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients together, and set aside.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; with a meat mallet, pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; coat with cooking spray. Add chicken to skillet, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until the chicken is brown and cooked through. Remove from the skillet, and chop into bite-size pieces.
- Mix vinaigrette and all salad ingredients except spinach.
- Refrigerate until read to eat.
- Place spinach torn into bite size pieces on plate.
- Top with chicken/vinaigrette mixture.