1 1/4 cups crushed graham
1 1/2 cups creamy peanut
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
12 ounces semi-sweet
1 cup roughly crushed pretzels
caramel sauce - optional
- Line a 8 x 8 baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Into a large bowl add: butter, graham crackers, peanut butter and sugar. Mix until creamy and smooth.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and using a spatula smooth top.
- Transfer to freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Pour melted chocolate over peanut butter and sprinkle with roughly crushed pretzels.
- Return to freezer for additional 15 minutes OR until firm.
- Cut into 9 large squares or 18 smaller squares. Drizzle with optional caramel sauce.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.