½ cup water
2 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp honey
2 garlic cloves, finely minced
½ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp ground ginger
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp cold water
- Combine the water, soy sauce, honey, garlic, garlic powder and ginger in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the cornstarch with the water and whisk until dissolved. Add the cornstarch mixture to the saucepan.
- Heat the sauce until it thickens. Add more water if sauce becomes too thick.
- In a slow cooker, add the wings and then the sauce.
- Set on high for 3 – 4 hours, depending on size of wings.
- Set aside, add more glaze over wings and serve.
- If you want crisper wings, place under broiler for a few minutes.