1 cup cooked rice
1 red bell pepper, julienned
1 cup mushrooms, marinated in
1 red onion, julienned
1 avocado, sliced
1 large carrot, julienned
1 cup cucumber, julienned
1 cup pea shoots or sprouts of
2-4 nori sheets, torn or cut into
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
½ teaspoon ginger paste
1 tablespoon peanut butter
2 tablespoons soy sauce
dash of hot sauce
- Cook the rice the day before and keep overnight in the fridge. Fluff before using.
- The next day, prep all the vegetables and set aside.
- Build your bowl by starting with placing the greens on the bottom, followed by the rice, then arranging all the toppings ending with the nori sheets.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk.
- Adjust seasonings to suit your taste.
- Pour the dressing on top just before serving.