200 g of crab (or imitation crab)
5 raw eggs
3 tbsp. spoons of milk
3-4 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tbsp. minced dill
150 grams of cheese
3 hard boiled eggs
4 cloves of garlic
1 red bell pepper
dill - to taste
100 g of mayonnaise
salt and pepper - to taste
- Omelet: Preheat oven to 180º C.
- Put all the omelet ingredients into a food processor and run until thoroughly mixed and the crab is broken up.
- Line a cookie baking tray with parchment paper and then grease lightly with Pam or vegetable oil.
- Evenly distributed the omelet mixture over the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 180º C, making sure that the omelet is not over dry.
- Stuffing: Grate cheese and hard boiled eggs.
- Crush garlic with the help of a press.
- Chop dill and bell pepper very finely.
- Mix all stuffing ingredients together with salt/pepper/ and mayonnaise.
- When omelet out of oven, cool slightly.
- Distribute stuffing evenly across the surface and then roll starting from a larger side.
- Wrap roll in plastic wrap and put into the refrigerator over night.
- When serving cut into slices. Decorated with greens and thin slices of bell pepper.