1 large red pepper cut into approximately one inch strips
about 3 oz creamy goat cheese
1 Tbsp curry powder
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
salt + pepper
- Preheat your grill to about 350-400 degrees or medium-high.
- Once hot, lightly oil the pepper and place it on the grill for about 5 minutes per side.
- Slice pepper into 1/2” x 1 1/2” slices depending how wide your zucchini strips are. Let cool.
- Mix the spices together in a small bowl.
- Trim the ends and slice your zucchini lengthwise into about 1/8-1/4 inch thick slices.
- Lightly coat all of the zucchini strips in oil on both sides and then rub the spice mixture onto both sides of the strips.
- Place the strips on the grill in a single layer for 5-7 minutes.
- Flip and grill the other side for another 3-5 minutes. You want them golden brown and slightly charred, not crispy.
- Take the zucchini off the grill and let cool on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, sprinkle with goat cheese down the length of each zucchini strip and place one slice of roasted pepper at the end.
- Wash your hands to avoid goat cheese all over the outside of the rolls, then roll the strips and place seam side down.
- Serve chilled or at room temp.