2 peaches (or apricots or
Smallest head of red or
green cabbage you can find
1/2 large cucumber, or 2-3
1 jalapeno (optional)
2 tablespoons fresh or dried
Juice of 1/2 lime
2 tablespoons neutral oil
1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Salt and freshly ground pepper,
- Char the corn on your grill or in a grill pan. Alternatively, wrap loosely in a damp paper towel and microwave, on a plate, for 2-3 minutes. Cut the kernels off the cob.
- Take the cabbage and put it through a food processor on the shred setting. Empty processor.
- Take the pealed & seeded peaches, the peeled cucumbers and the seeded jalapeno and put it through your food processor on the thin slice setting.
- Toss together the corn, peaches, cabbage, cucumbers, jalapeno, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, oil, rice vinegar and sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dress the salad.