1 cup Sour cream softened
bunch of chopped chives
3 small chopped hot chilies
10 Black olives chopped (optional)
1 cup cheddar cheese finely grated or use a 4 cheese Mexican pre-grated blend
4 large Flour tortillas
- Mix the first six ingredients well in a mixing bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly on tortillas and gently roll them up.
- Wrap the rolled up tortillas in damp paper towels and place them in a gallon freezer bag.
- Chill for a minimum of 2 hours or as long as 24 hours.
- To serve, slice in 1 inch pieces.
- Very good dipped in salsa.