24+ slices of bacon, cut in half
8 tbs brown sugar
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup Oyster sauce
2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
2+ tbs Rum
1 cup ketchup
1/4+ cup your favourite hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place an oven safe wire rack over top.
- Cut each chicken breast into 1" cubes.
- Wrap each chicken cube in bacon and insert a toothpick in the centre to secure.
- Arrange on wire rack in a single later.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in your slow cooker, stir together the brown sugar, pineapple juice, oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, rum, ketchup, and hot sauce.
- When bites are out of the oven carefully transfer to slow cooker and toss with sauce.
- Cover and cook in slow cooker for 2 - 3 hours.
- Serve warm.