2 cups raw pecans
1 cup dried cranberries
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1 - 2 teaspoons sugar
Couple dashes of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees ºF.
- Place the pecans and cranberries in a food processor and combine until pecans look like coarse sand.
- Add the egg, oil, sweetener and salt to the mixture and pulse until combined and dough forms.
- Place the dough between two pieces of parchment paper and roll out to about 1/8 of an inch thick.
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut crackers into desired size.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Thinner crackers will cook faster and you may need to remove outer edge crackers before you remove the inner crackers.
- Let cool to crisp up and store in an airtight container.