2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
1/4 cup diced yellow bell pepper
3 diced tomatoes
1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1/4 cup chopped green beans
3 tsp Thai Red Curry paste
1 cup coconut milk
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package.
- In a pan, heat coconut oil on medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, add chopped garlic. Stir.
- When the garlic turns slightly brown add chopped onion and sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Then add the chopped red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, tomato, green beans, tomatoes and salt.
- Cover and let it cook. Check intermittently. Stir as necessary.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add Thai Red Curry paste and coconut milk, mix well and turn off the heat.
- Mix with cooked pasta.
- Stir well and serve hot.