1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 small onion, minced
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups ketchup
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 jar orange marmalade (10 to 12 ounces)
dash cayenne, more or less to taste
1 teaspoon chili powder
4 dashes of hot sauce
- Combine sauce ingredients in slow cooker - cover and cook on high while preparing meatballs.
- Combine meatball ingredients.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add meatballs; brown on all sides.
- Place browned meatballs in a 325° oven and bake for 45 minutes
- Transfer meatballs to slow cooker with a slotted spoon
- Cover and reduce to low heat for 2 to 4 hours.
- Serve hot as an appetizer or over rice for a main dish.
- Makes 24 to 48 meatballs, depending on size.