1 tbsp olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
5 - 6 cloves of garlic, minced
3 tomatoes, chopped
1 head cauliflower, washed
and chopped into pieces
3 cups chicken broth
1/4 tsp chili flakes
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 good-sized zucchini per
¼ tsp sea salt per zucchini
1 tsp olive oil per zucchini
1 tsp olive oil
Cooked spicy sausage (4 - 7),
cut into bite sized pieces
1 small onion, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 cups green beans, cut into bite sized pieces
- Sauce: In a big pot, heat the oil on medium.
- Add the onions and saute for a couple minutes until they start to get soft. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the chili flakes.
- Add the tomatoes and stir them for a couple minutes. Then add the cauliflower and the broth and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer the sauce till all the vegetables are very soft. Remove from heat.
- Puree the mixture.
- Pour it back into the pot and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Zoodles: Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a spiralizer to make noodles out of your zucchini
- Lay them on a paper towel lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with Sea Salt and top with another layer of paper towels.
- Throw them in the oven for about 15 minutes. When you take them out, blot them with the paper towel to get rid of excess moisture.
- Toss them in olive oil or coconut oil. (This will prevent them from getting soggy)
- Dish: Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add the the onion and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the green beans and tomatoes and stir for a couple minutes.
- Then add the pre-cooked spicy sausage.
- Pour in the cauliflower sauce and stir well.
- Then you can either put some zoodles on a plate and pour the sauce on top, or you can add the zoodles to the sauce first and then serve.
- Top each plate with parmesan or other choice cheese