1 Head Cauliflower, chopped
2 cups Peas
1 package of dried cranberries
snips from a bunch of chives
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
Salt and Pepper
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Chop Broccoli & Cauliflower or run through a food processor.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all chopped vegetables, chives, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayo, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper to taste, and garlic.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables, and stir to combine.
- Cover and place in the fridge and allow to chill until ready to serve.