1/2 - 1 cup panko bread crumbs
1/8 - 1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 - 1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/2 - 1 tsp. garlic powder
4 - 8 slices of baked or honey ham
4 - 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
4 - 8 slices Swiss cheese
1 or 2 large tomato(s), thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Rub a medium-sized baking sheet with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and the remaining olive oil. Set aside.
- Lay the slices of ham out on the baking sheet.
- Take a chicken thigh and unroll it so that it is a flat single-layered piece. Put it on top of the slices of ham. Repeat with the remaining chicken thighs.
- Top with a slices of cheese. Overlap tomato slices over the cheese and then top with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and bread crumbs are browned, about 30 - 50 minutes. Check after 30 minutes.