1/2 cup green and/or black olives, diced
1 egg, whisked
1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon or more sea salt
1/4 teaspoon or more garlic powder
- Combine flour, salt and garlic in a large mixing bowl and add in the olives.
- Pour the melted butter and egg over the mixture and stir until combined.
- Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper with another piece of parchment placed over top.
- Press the dough dough a bit and then roll it out with a rolling pin until it's about 1/4 inch thick.
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut the crackers into the desired size.
- Bake at 350 ºF for 15-20 minutes or until golden on top.
- Store in an airtight container.
*You can grind your own almond flour by placing whole almonds in a blender/food processor and blending until you get a fine meal.