1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons Kahlua
2 cups flour
1 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- Cream butter in a medium bowl; Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.Add kahlua and egg, beating well.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients, stirring well.
- Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
- Cover and chill dough for 15 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar and cocoa.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; Roll each ball in sugar mixture.
- Place on cookie sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Flatten each with a fork in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 9 minutes.