2 onions, sliced
¾ cup cola
¼ cup worcestershire sauce
¼ - ½ teaspoon hot red pepper
1 tablespoon vinegar
2 cloves garlic
½ teaspoon dry mustard
½ teaspoon chili powder
½ cup ketchup
2 tablespoons butter
- Place roast in slow cooker and top with onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cola, worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, vinegar, garlic, mustard and chili powder. Pour mixture over roast, reserving ½ cup to create sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10-12 hours or on HIGH 4-6 hours.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, stir together ketchup, butter and reserved liquid.
- Serve roast topped with sauce and over mashed potatoes